Want to win some cool prizes like an autographed Epiphone guitar, a drum head, and swag and music from Bullet For My Valentine, Halestorm, and Young Guns? Download the vivogig app for iPhone and use it to take pictures of Bullet For My Valentine, Halestorm, and Young Guns on the hardDrive Live 5 Tour! Your pictures will be automatically uploaded and you will be entered to win!
Don't have an iPhone? Never fear! Just upload your pictures from the hardDrive Live 5 Tour to vivogig.com for your chance to win! Uploaded pictures must be of a hardDrive Live 5 Tour band and taken at a hardDrive Live 5 Tour show. See complete official rules below.
Come back here to see all the photos of the hardDrive Live 5 Tour and vote for your favorites! The best picture will be judged by the host of hardDrive, LOU BRUTUS! A grand prize winner will win an Epiphone guitar signed by Bullet For My Valentine, Halestorm, and Young Guns, a drumhead also signed by those bands, T-shirts and CDs from each band, and an Olloclip 3-in-one lens for the iPhone!
Additional prizes will be awarded to the pictures that receive the most votes! The photographer who takes the best photo of each band will get a copy of the photo printed onto canvas! All winners will receive an Olloclip 3-in-one lens for the iPhone! Browse and vote on pictures right here after April 12, or vote at vivogig.com. All votes must be in by 12 midnight (ET) on May 30, 2013.
No purchase necessary; void where prohibited.
To read the complete official rules, click here.
1. Sweepstakes begins on Friday, April 12, 2013 and ends on Wednesday, May 22, 2013 at 11:59pm, local time. The Grand Prize winner gets an autographed Epiphone electric guitar, an autographed drum head, an Olloclip clip-on lens for the iPhone, a t-shirt from each of the hardDrive Live Five bands Bullet for my Valentine, Halestorm and Young Guns and a copy of each of their latest CDs. Three Second Prize winners will get an Olloclip clip-on lens for the iPhone, a CD bundle of the 3 CDs, and a canvas-printed copy of their winning photo. Two runners up get an Olloclip clip-on lens for the iPhone and a cd bundle of the 3 CDs. To enter, download the Vivogig app to your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad, and submit a picture of the bands during the hardDrive Live Five Tour, or submit a picture of the bands taken during the hardDrive Live Five Tour through the Vivogig website at www.vivogig.com. Grand Prize Winner and runners up will be selected by hardDrive host Lou Brutus from all correct, eligible entries and will be notified on or about Monday, May 27, 2013 at the phone number and/or email address listed on the web entry. Second Prize winners will be chose by popular vote for a total of one winner in each of three categories: best picture of Bullet for my Valentine, best picture of Halestorm, and best picture of Young Guns, for a total of three Second Prize winners. If United Stations Radio Networks is unable to contact the winners, an alternate winner may be selected from the remaining correct, eligible entries. The prize will be awarded subject to verification of eligibility and as long as all qualifications are met. (See #5 for qualifications). All information being collected is done so by United Stations Radio Networks and Vivogig (sponsors), whose privacy policies apply thereto. The sponsor and/or agency assume no liability for any technical failures that may affect your ability to enter or for any late, lost or misdirected entries.
2. There will be no cash substitution for Prizes.
3. The drawing will be conducted by United Stations Radio Networks, whose decisions are final on all matters relating to this sweepstakes, on or about Monday, May 27, 2013. United Stations Radio Networks reserves the right to substitute prizes of equivalent kind and value. Vivogig, United Stations Radio Networks, its licensees and agencies assume no responsibility or liability for damages, losses or injury resulting from acceptance or use of prize. Odds of winning prizes are based on the total amount of correct, eligible entries received. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify sweepstakes if fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor compromise the integrity of the sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
4. Prize winners will be notified on the phone and/or by email. Prizes are non-transferable. All Federal, state and local taxes, if any, are the responsibility of the winners. By entering, winners agree to the use of their name(s) on-air for publicity and advertising without additional compensation or review, except where prohibited by law.
5. Awarding of prizes: Only correct and complete entries will be eligible. One grand prize and two runners up will be selected by hardDrive host Lou Brutus on or about Monday, May 27, 2013. Three secondary prizes will be decided by popular vote through the Vivogig website for a total of one winner in each of three categories: best picture of Bullet for my Valentine, best picture of Halestorm, and best picture of Young Guns, for a total of three Second Prize winners. All votes must be in by 12 midnight (ET) on May 30, 2013. This contest is open to U.S. citizens who reside in the continental United States and listeners of hardDrive & hardDrive XL only, except employees (and their families) of Vivogig, United Stations Radio Networks, their affiliates and affiliate stations, subsidiaries, sponsors and their advertising, production, promotion, and fulfillment agencies. All submitted information will be verified for accuracy. No entries submitted via sweepstakes or contest websites (i.e.: www.swagbucks.com; www.sweepstakes.com, etc.) outside of Vivogig.com will be accepted. Any entries that were linked directly from websites for contests or sweepstakes will not be accepted. No purchase is necessary, void where prohibited. All Federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
For a copy of these rules or for the winners list, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to “The hardDrive Live 5 Vivogig Contest”: United Stations Radio Networks, 1065 Ave Of The Americas, New York, NY 10018 or go to www.hardDrivelivetour.com